Ocean Margarita Jello Shots.
What you will need:
- 2/3 cup of Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup of Water
- 2 envelopes of Plain Gelatin
- 3/4 cup Tequila (Clear or Silver)
- 1/2 cup Blue Curacao
- 1-3 Tablespoons of Sugar
- Large Crystal Sugar for garnish
How to make them:
- Pour lime juice, sugar, and water in a saucepan. Sprinkle with gelatin, then allow gelatin to soak for a few minutes.
- Heat over very low heat until gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in tequila, and blue curacao.
- Pour into pan, refrigerate until fully set (several hours or overnight).
- To serve, cut into desired shapes.
- Immediately before serving, dip one side of the jello shots into large crystal sugar.
(Source: itspartyrehab, via willemphoto)
tiesrandomworld reblogged this from dreamiermaalik
sexxdrugsandviolence reblogged this from itspartyrehab
chipsandsalsa08 likes this
seafoam-teal-and-mint reblogged this from anoceanandsockloveaffair
Show more notes